LSD Test Kit Australia
LSD Testing Kit
Use this kit to test for the presence of LSD and other indoles.
The chemicals required to synthesize LSD are hard to come by. That’s why blotters often don’t contain LSD at all. Instead, they’ll contain psychedelic amphetamines like DOB, DOI, 2C-I-NBOMe, which can have very harmful side effects.
A color reaction chart, as well as a multi-use testing vial, are also included with the kit.
Test Kit Includes:
- Bottle with testing fluid
- Color chart with instructions
- Multiple-use testing vial
- Protective storage/transport jar
LSD Test Kit Australia Tips
- If you’re testing blotter LSD or geltabs, you’ll likely see less vivid colors compared with testing something more concentrated, like a crystal. You might have to give it some time to see a color change (around 3 minutes). Yet, you will eventually see a color change if you have LSD.
- Geltabs (small squares of gelatin containing LSD) can be tested by placing a drop or two of the test liquid on a very small amount of the geltab. Over time, a purple reaction color will appear if LSD is present. Larger gelatin samples (such as jello squares) can’t be tested. Brownies, sugar cubes, cookies etc. can’t be tested with the kit because they contain too much foreign material.
- The testing vial that comes with the kit helps prevent your skin from contacting the reagent while testing. Extra testing vials are also great for when you’re on the go. But using a white ceramic plate can help you see the results more easily.
- 1P-LSD will react slowly with this test. You may only notice a color change after an 1 to 3 hours, and the purple color may be more subtle than it is with “regular LSD”. Buy Lsd test kit australia at psychedelic store australia.
Test Kit instructions
- Put a small sample into the testing vial. If you’re testing paper, cut off a corner. Your sample should be about this size: (●)
- Hold the testing vial above the open plastic jar, so that if a drop misses the vial, it will land in the jar.
- Place 1-2 drops of the testing liquid from the dropper bottle onto the sample. DO NOT let the sample touch the bottle nozzle, or the reagent will get contaminated!
- Watch the color change over 30 sec. – 3 min. Purer samples (e.g. crystals) may yield more vivid colors than blotters.
- Compare the reaction color with the color chart provided.
- Tightly close the dropper bottle. If you’re using more than one testing fluid, make sure you only open one bottle at a time. If you accidentally switch caps, the testing liquid will get contaminated and ruined.
- Thoroughly wash the testing vial after each use.
- Store the dropper bottle in a cold place to maximize shelf life, like a freezer.